Upholstery Cleaning in Cobham From Matt`s Carpet Cleaners
You had invested a good amount of money in your furniture? And now it starts to get dirty and you are afraid that ruining it by choosing the wrong type of cleaning solution is really easy? There are a numerous amount of do-it-yourself solutions over the web, but nothing beats the professional upholstery cleaning that we can provide you with! We, at Matt`s Carpet Cleaners, will rid you out of a long and burdensome task of cleaning and return the good looks to your furniture. Our trained professionals are ready to do the job and exceed your expectations. No unreliable homemade solutions and ideas needed! Just call us at 020 3868 1345 and book your professional cleaning today!
Making the Right Choice with Our Professional Cleaners
Cleaning the padded furniture in your home yourself can be a long and boring task. If you are not experienced enough or you make a simple mistake by choosing the wrong detergent, it can turn into a nightmare of bleached furniture or damaged fabric. Why spend a whole day in try and error when you can trust our professional cleaners to do it for you? Many others from Cobham already did it: just head over to our reviews page and see their testimonials yourself. These are some of the benefits that our clients like:
- Transparent term and conditions about pricing: we always put our clients first and will never charge you with a hidden fee. You will also never be asked for a deposit, too;
- Free price quotes: feel free to ask us anything about our terms and conditions and about our pricing list; we will be happy to help you in your personal situation. No booking obliged;
- Flexible scheduling opportunities: book our services for the most convenient time for you. We also work on weekends and national holidays and what is even better- our taxes stay the same!;
- Experienced professionals: all of our cleaners have passed training and are certified. They are completely vetted and also have insurance;
- A guarantee for quality: our machinery is Prochem certified and we use the most efficient methods for deep cleaning;
- With your health in mind: We are an eco-friendly company – we act with your family and pets safety in mind – all of our detergents are not harmful neither to you or the environment;
- Lowering the end price: by blending any of our services together – whether it will be mattress cleaning or carpet cleaning – you the the advantage of lowering the end price of our service. Save more money by having a cleaner environment;
- Additional protection: for a slight increment of the end price, we can apply an extra coat of NanoProtect to your upholstered furniture. This will repel any liquids from staining your belongings. We can also deodorise your furnishings, just call us and ask our customer care representatives about this feature;
- 24/7 customer care: our team of representatives is always ready to answer your questions and guide you through the booking process.
How Are We Going to Clean Your Furniture
After you book an upholstery cleaning a simple process will be followed for accomplishing the end result. Our team members will inspect the surface of your furniture, whether it is a sofa, padded chairs or something else. They will start with hoovering and pretreatment of the stubborn stains with the right detergents for the fabric. Next will start the hot water extractions process, which is done with a help of a special machine. A tiny nozzle sprays hot water mixed with cleaning solution under high pressure into the furniture. This way, whatever bacteria or grime is stuck inside your paddings will be dissolved and later on, up to 95% of the moisture will be extracted together with the dirt particles. Once the procedure is over, you can wait a few hours before using your refreshed furniture again.
We Can Also Provide Assistance With
Do Not Wait Any Longer – Book Our Cleaning Services Today
It is time to make the right choice and call us at 020 3868 1345. Let us help you in the cleaning process of your property and take some of the burden away from your shoulders. Our customer care representatives are ready to answer all of your inquiries and guide you through the booking process. You can also use our request-a-service form in our website.