Your Addlestone Cleaning Company – The Solution For Your Upholstery
Cleaning your big sofa and armchairs on your own can be a time-consuming exercise with unsatisfactory results. And there is nothing better that you can think of doing in your day-off, right?
Home or office hygiene is important, there is no doubt, but there are always many tasks to be accomplished by the end of the day and sometimes deep cleaning of the upholstered furnishings is not a first priority. Here is where our professional cleaners come in handy! Get ready to see your furniture in a new look and rest on a soft, fresh, bacteria free cushioning. And all of that for a reasonable price! Just contact us at 020 3868 1345 and we will be happy to give you free price quotes and answer all of your questions. Do not forget to ask about our active discounts too.
Why Is Investing In Upholstery Cleaning Beneficial For You
When it comes to upholstery, often we do not pay attention to the possible bacteria accumulation. Spilled drinks, food or make-up lead to some stains and with most of them, we can easily deal on our own. But even if the top fabric looks squeaky clean, the absorbed moisture inside the layers of the cushioning can build up with time. Without a regular deep cleaning skin particles, moisture and other dirt stores inside our furniture and with time this can lead to allergies and faster wear out of our belongings.
You can easily protect your health and prolong the life of your furnishing by investing in a regular deep cleaning procedures. Twise a year is more than enough and with proper maintenance you will have new looking home for years! Many people from Addlestone already made this step and were amazed by the results. You can see their testimonials yourself in our reviews page. Here are some of the benefits of deep cleaning and working with our company that you may like:
- Our services are cost-effective: you will be pleased to find that our prices are budget friendly and would not empty your pockets. We will also never ask you for a deposit or charge you with an unexpected fee;
- Free price evaluation: our pricing lists are completely transparent – you are welcome to ask any questions that you may have and we will be happy to estimate a price for your personal needs. No booking obliged;
- Discount options: maybe your mattress or carpet also need some refreshing? Combine any of our services together for a lower end price and a cleaner home;
- With your busy schedule in mind: you can book your upholstery cleaning any day that suits you the best – we work over weekends and national holidays too;
- Team of professionals: our cleaners have passed training and have experience behind their backs. They are also completely vetted and have insurance;
- Excellent equipment: we use modern day technology – all of our hot water extraction machines are Prochem certified;
- Tested methods: our cleaning techniques are tested in practice – we know how to rid you out of all the bacteria and grime;
- Environment friendly: we think about yours and your family and pets`safety. That`s why all of our cleaning solutions and techniques are eco-friendly and safe for the health;
- Extra guarantee: for a slight increment of the end price we can apply a layer of NanoProtect to your upholstered belongings. This creates an additional coat of protection that resist liquids from soaking into the fabric and prolongs the effect of the cleaning service;
- 24/7 customer care: our team of customer representatives is always ready to assist you. You can find us at 020 3868 1345 or send us a request-a-service form through our website.
What Should You Expect From Our Cleaners in KT15
Your cleaning procedure will start with inspection of your furniture – this will determine the type of material your upholstery is made from. Once this question has its’ answer, the right cleaning solutions will be chosen and tested on an invisible place of your furnishing. Then the whole surface will be hoovered and the most stubborn stains will be pretreated. This will get the fabric ready for the next step which is the hot water extraction process. A tiny nozzle will spray hot water mixed with a cleaning solution inside the paddings. The heat and the high pressure will dissolve any dirt that may be inside. Every treated spot will be simultaneously vacuumed, leaving it up do 95% dry and dust-free. After a few hours of additional air drying your furniture will be good as new. Time to relax and enjoy your refreshed environment.
We Can Also Provide Assistance With
Call Us Today And Give a New Life To Your Furniture
Our customer care representatives are ready to take your call at 020 3868 1345 or answer you in our website. Make the right choice for your environment and invest in your health with Matt`s Carpet Cleaners.