Opt for Upholstery Cleaning Provided by Matt’s Carpet Cleaners
Do you want to enjoy your sofa as much as you used to do on day one? Are you concerned that your furniture may soon end up in a garage sales? No worries, help is on the way – the assistance provided by Matt’s Carpet Cleaners includes upholstery cleaning. You will be happy to see the excellent results of our work. We will send you true adept cleaners who have perfected the use of hot water extraction machines. As a result, you will not only remove a time-consuming task from your schedule, you will also manage to reclaim your furniture’s hygiene without being involved. And it will happen in a very timely manner. Go now, proceed with calling us at 020 3868 1345 – feel free to do it whenever you wish and the rest is in our hands.
Areas Where We Are Available for Furniture Cleaning
You can order our upholstery cleaning service for the following boroughs in London:
- New Malden
- Thames Ditton
- Walton on Thames
- West Byfleet
- Worcester Park
What Benefits Come with Our Furniture Cleaning Service
With the diligence of our upholstery cleaners, you will rid yourself of the dust, the dirt particles and the allergens that make the padding of your sofas, armchairs and cushions a source of filth. Moreover, the inevitable stains appearing after continuous use of your furnishings will disappear too. With our help you will manage to prolong the life of your furnishings without lifting a finger. Become one of those who opted for a safer, more efficient and time-saving cleansing method. You can witness the attitude of our clients by reading the testimonials they have left. You may be just like them, expressing your gratitude, delighted by the benefits of our service:
- Competitive prices: you can rely on our policy for an affordable service with superb quality. Moreover, our prices are fixed, which means no deposits and no hidden fees;
- Scheduling that is flexible: we have the same price for all days of the week – you can book for the weekend, if need be. The same conditions apply for the bank holidays;
- We will send you a team of experts: all of the technicians that work for us are highly trained, fully vetted and have insurance against property damage;
- We use the most efficient methods for the job: we supply our cleaners with machinery that is trustworthy and cutting-edge when it comes to the removal of grime from your furnishings;
- All the services we offer are secure and eco-friendly: as a result of our green cleaning policy, you can feel safe for yourself, your children and your pets;
- We offer a special addition to our upholstery cleaning service: for a small increment of the price, you can request a protective Scotchgard coating or a nice deodorising;
- Combine services for a lower price: you can blend the furniture cleaning service with carpet cleaning or mattress cleaning. The more you book, the less you will pay;
- No-obligation price quotations: we will give you all the information you need when you get in touch with us. Booking is not necessary for getting answers;
- 24/7 customer support facility: we have a team of knowledgeable customer support operators. They will help you out with the booking process;
The Six Steps of Upholstery Cleaning
What will our furniture cleaners do once you’ve requested a service and they arrive at the location? The Six Steps:
- INSPECT YOUR FURNITURE – We will observe furnishings with padding such as couches, sofas, armchairs and cushion but for safety reasons we need from you to remove small objects and valuable decorative items from the area, so that we can perform upholstery cleaning service without risking damage.
- HOOVERING AND PRE-SPRAY – Next, we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from the surface of your furnishings. These substances will be “locked” in an aqueous solution. Eventually, they will be thoroughly extracted by our powerful extraction machines.
- HOT WATER EXTRACTION – Now it’s time for you to learn more about the state-of-the-art machines we use to clean and rinse your furnishings: the high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans thoroughly. It sprinkles the dedicated cleaning solution into the piece by using its powerful pressure. This allows us to break up the dirt, bacteria and the other grime in the fabric. All these particles will turn into a liquid substance. The machine then uses its vacuuming ability to pull the moisture and the chemicals out of your sofa. This is the optimal method of cleaning and it’s recommended by any upholstery cleaning specialist.
- TREATMENT OF TOUGH STAINS– Our furniture cleaning experts will treat your pieces for all difficult stains. We will provide advanced stain removal techniques on stains which you find difficult for removal. We have the necessary equipment to remove even the stains that look permanent.
- STAIN UPHOLSTERY FABRIC PROTECTION (Optional) – Our cutting-edge protection is available as an additional solution. This will guard your furniture’s padded parts for longer than the usual. With this protection, you can easily mop up spilled substances and it will prolong the good look of your upholstery. Furthermore, no grit will adhere to the surface and wear it out through grinding. We consider this measure as a must if you want to prevent the spills from setting deep in the fabric. We charge extra for this Scotchgard protection.
- OPTIONAL DEODORISER – As soon as the thorough sofa cleaning is done, we will gently spray antibacterial deodorant for a perfect finish of the whole cleaning session. It will dry off on the piece and will keep its fresh aroma for weeks.
Get in Touch With Us Today and Book for Our Service
Give us a call at 020 3868 1345 and order our visitation! Our client support facility is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our representatives will answer your questions and help you choose the right deal. Don’t forget – our price estimates don’t oblige you. As an alternative booking method, you can fill in our request-a-service form.