We Perfrom Deep Carpet Cleaning in London
Do you need an efficient cleaning of your woven floor coverings? Do you think you need help against the grime, the dirt patches, and the stains? With Matt’s Carpet Cleaners, you will be pleased to see a result that will always exceed your requirements. Our carpet cleaning service is a high-quality procedure, done by experienced professionals. It is our main service and we are widely considered as a provider of cost-efficient, trustworthy services. You will be more than happy to do what you want and avoid a time-consuming, burdensome objective. Why would you spend hours of dealing with tough stains when you can simply let us do the whole procedure for you. So act now and place your order by calling us at 020 3868 1345!
The Areas We Cover for Rug Cleaning in London
You can book our carpet cleaning service for the following boroughs in Greater London:
- New Malden
- Thames Ditton
- Walton on Thames
- West Byfleet
- Worcester Park
Why You Should Rely on the Help of Our London Carpet Cleaning Experts
Booking our rug cleaning service is not an opportunity you can avoid so easily. That would be a wise move – to hand us over the sanitation of your carpets and rid yourself of a task that needs dedication. The hygiene of your floor coverings will be impeccable with our participation. You will be happy to spend the hours intended for chores productively or just have a break while our well prepared professionals deal with the hard work. As s result, you will have a dust-free carpet, lack of allergens and minimum bacteria in your property. And this is only one of the many benefits that make our clients happy. You will be one of the many customers who enjoyed the results. You may even be one of those who left reviews. It is the result of perks like the following:
- Prices which are competitive, affordable and constant: you will be happy to get great value for your money. We will never pay hidden fees and you will never be asked for a deposit;
- Convenient scheduling slots: you will pay the same cost for all days of the week. The rule applies for days that are declared national holidays. Be assured that we are available all-year-round;
- We send a team of experienced professionals: they are perfectly trained, licensed, certified, and insured against property damage. You can count on them to arrive promptly;
- The most effective cleaning machinery: we have the finest method for the full removal of accumulated grime. The hot water extraction machines we use are perfectly suited for the task;
- We are eco-friendly: we care for a cleaner and safer environment. All of the detergents we use in the process of hot water extraction machines are certified as safew to people, pets and house plants;
- Special price offers: you can combine the services we provide and save money. It is possible if you merge the main service we offer with upholstery cleaning and/or mattress cleaning;
- We can give you additional protection: you can ask us for Scotchgard protection and/or deodorising of your carpets. This will add up to the base price of our service;
- Free price estimates: you can get in touch with us at any time for information about our prices, terms and conditions. We don’t require you to book in return;
- Customer care, which is 24/7 active: we have a team of polite customer representatives who will always help you out when you need to know more about our services;
The Seven Steps Our Carpet Cleaners in London Take
How will our carpet cleaners proceed once you’ve booked a service and they arrive at the location? The Seven Steps:
- MOVE LARGE FURNITURE – We will move bulky furnishings such as couches and sofas but for safety reasons we need from you to remove small objects and valuable decorative items from the area, so that we can perform carpet cleaning service without risking damage.
- HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY – Secondly, we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres. These elements will be floating in an aqueous solution. Eventually, they will be thoroughly extracted by our cutting-edge extraction machines.
- HOT WATER EXTRACTION – Now it’s time for you to learn more about the state-of-the-art machines we use to clean and rinse your carpets: the high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans thoroughly. It sprinkles the carpet cleaning solution into the carpet by using its powerful pressure. This allows us to break up the dirt, bacteria and the other particles in the fabric. All these particles will turn into a liquid substance. The machine then uses its vacuuming ability to pull the grime and the chemicals out of your carpet. This is the optimal method of cleaning and it’s recommended by any major carpet manufacturer.
- TREATMENT OF TOUGH STAINS– Our domestic carpet cleaning specialist will treat your rugs for all difficult stains. We will provide advanced stain removal techniques on stains which you find difficult for removal. We have the necessary equipment to remove even the stains that look permanent.
- PLACEMENT OF FOIL TABS – Our carpet cleaners will place your furniture pieces back on their places with protective foil tabs put under the legs. The reason for this is that the moisture left in the carpet will cause the carpets to get stains from any coloured finish of the furniture. The tabs will prevent the possible forming of such stains.
- STAIN CARPET FIBRE PROTECTION (Optional) – Our cutting-edge protection is available as an additional solution for you now. This will guard your carpet for longer than the usual. With this protection, you can easily mop up spilled substances and it will prolong the life of the carpet. Furthermore. no grit will adhere to the fibres and wear it out through grinding. We consider this measure as a must if you want to prevent the spills from setting deep in the fabric. We charge extra for this Scotchgard protection.
- CARPET DEODORISER – As soon as the thorough carpet cleaning is done, we will gently spray antibacterial carpet deodorant for a perfect finish of your carpets. It will dry off on the fabric and will keep its fresh aroma for weeks.
Contact Us – Give Us a Call or Email Us to Place Your Order
You can dial 020 3868 1345 at what time you wish – our customer representatives will answer your queries and guide you through the booking process. They will also give you free price estimates. Furthermore, you can order online, by filling in our request-a-service form.